Angry Dog Angry Dog

This had me genuinely laughing.

I watched this a couple times over, and laughed out loud both times. Like other reviewers said, the voice acting was superb (even though I couldn't understand everything they were saying... they spoke a bit too fast, I think). But honestly, the humor really stands out. It's not just random and crude, like a lot of things on Newgrounds, it's sort of ... random and crude in a more intellectual sort of way. With doggies.

Good work, and keep it up!

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

Dear David...

...Are you single?

- Amy

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Kudos to Trapezoid.

Goodness gracious, that is a catchy and well-written song. I had no previous knowledge of the matter at hand, but it was a lovely song nonetheless.

Terror in Vice City Terror in Vice City

Brilliance that brings me to tears

I enjoyed this very much. The graphics were great, the 50's B-movie feel was definitely there. I was kinda hoping for more towards the end, though, but hopefully you'll make sequels and prequels to this.

Keep it up! *high fives*

Another Day Two Another Day Two

*hugs*

I've watched all of these, and they all get to me. They remind me of times when I was happy, or content. This is my favorite one, for use of the lovely song and the simplicity of Blue Rabbit's day. It's something I can relate to, the way Blue Rabbit comes home, sits in his chair, and sort of has a "Now what?" feel about him.

Keep it up. I love Decline, too.

British accents are hot.

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

*whimper*

That made my nipples hurt.

I want a Marjorie Stewart-Baxter tee.

how it will end. how it will end.

I love this movie. I love you.

I want to have your children. Run away with me.