Angry Dog Angry Dog

This had me genuinely laughing.

I watched this a couple times over, and laughed out loud both times. Like other reviewers said, the voice acting was superb (even though I couldn't understand everything they were saying... they spoke a bit too fast, I think). But honestly, the humor really stands out. It's not just random and crude, like a lot of things on Newgrounds, it's sort of ... random and crude in a more intellectual sort of way. With doggies.

Good work, and keep it up!

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

Dear David...

...Are you single?

- Amy

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Kudos to Trapezoid.

Goodness gracious, that is a catchy and well-written song. I had no previous knowledge of the matter at hand, but it was a lovely song nonetheless.

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

This game did not disappoint.

I played the first Exmortis two summers ago, and was scared by shadows on the wall days after playing it. So naturally, the bar was already set fairly high. This sequel, although the graphics still admittedly have room for improvement, hits the mark time after time with its use of sound. The sound of the Exmortis coming and the darkening of the sky had my heart pounding in my throat. It takes a certain type of genius to create that sort of effect on people.

Exmortis Exmortis

And now I'm in need of severe therapy.

I played this game using the walkthrough (I'm not very good at games) and I saw both endings. I thought to myself, "Wow, that was a really good game, especially for flash, and especially for a first try. Hm. Off to bed!"

I couldn't get a wink of sleep, and I had to walk to work alone at three in the morning. I was sweating bullets all the way there. Hope you're happy!!! haha.

Honestly, graphics were pretty decent, gameplay was interesting, but the thing that really got me was the audio. MAJOR kudos to you for having the vision to focus your energies on making the sounds scary.

And yes, I want to see more from you. Gold star for Ben. ^_~

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

Excellent taste in music!

"Lemon Candy" by Chara, man... I LOVE that song!